JET - Jets into freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JET - Jets into freedom

Welcome to the official Endless Online JET guild forums, our Jetstream!

HomeHome  EO JETEO JET  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2-3 day break HOLY CRAP OMG NOO >_>

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vertigo04
Jettian
Jettian
Vertigo04

Number of posts : 83
Humor : See location and avatar.
Registration date : 2009-06-08

2-3 day break HOLY CRAP OMG NOO >_> Empty
PostSubject: 2-3 day break HOLY CRAP OMG NOO >_>   2-3 day break HOLY CRAP OMG NOO >_> Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:45 pm

Well, I'm going to a friend's family reunion and I may be back as early as the afternoon of the 4th or as late as the afternoon of the 5th.
We're gonna camp out by this river, do some swimming, canoeing, etc.
Gonna blow some stuff up while we are over there, too.

Maybe, just maybe, we'll also get a nice card game going on... last time my friend was there, he claims he won at this game called Tripoley (its like hearts, texas holdem, and this ...other game... all put into one... >_>)...

So I'll be back soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vertigo04
Jettian
Jettian
Vertigo04

PostSubject: Re: 2-3 day break HOLY CRAP OMG NOO >_>   2-3 day break HOLY CRAP OMG NOO >_> Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:46 pm

/e: probably won't be missed since nobody is EVER ON. >Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2-3 day break HOLY CRAP OMG NOO >_>   2-3 day break HOLY CRAP OMG NOO >_> Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 11:18 pm

Ooh you'll have a good time.
Sounds like fun!

And I was on for hours tonight!
Obli 3 people were on in different times. ;|
Back to top Go down
Sam
Jettian God
Jettian God
Sam

Number of posts : 2405
Humor : Lettuce be friends.
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: 2-3 day break HOLY CRAP OMG NOO >_>   2-3 day break HOLY CRAP OMG NOO >_> Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:27 am

Oh dear. D: I'll miss you dear<3
Canoeing is funny as, especially when you capsize...XD
Have fun playing Tripoley*sp?
<3
Back to top Go down
http://cmamaril.tumblr.com
Kalisey
Jettian God
Jettian God
Kalisey

Number of posts : 2418
Humor : Kali = Paranoid Schizophrenic
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: 2-3 day break HOLY CRAP OMG NOO >_>   2-3 day break HOLY CRAP OMG NOO >_> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:10 am

Ooooo!!
Have fun Verty ^^
Sounds like a blast!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/chrysawins
Vertigo04
Jettian
Jettian
Vertigo04

PostSubject: Re: 2-3 day break HOLY CRAP OMG NOO >_>   2-3 day break HOLY CRAP OMG NOO >_> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:48 pm

Well I'm back!
We didn't get to go canoeing because they ran out of canoes at the rental places :<
Swam a bit, though. That was fun.
We also did not get to camp out by the river at all, AND FOR GOOD REASON: There were two fights last night, and one this morning. Two over campsites, one was just a bunch of drunks. All were physical fights resulting in people being arrested. :< :<

Most fun we had, though, was shooting off a good $100+ worth of fireworks. Since they were cheaper where we were at, we had more than could fit inside an average car trunk, and were able to shoot them off continuously for a good 3 hours straight. Best part was when we lit one and it recoiled so much that it jumped and landed on its side and shot rockets in random directions. We were lucky nothing hit the house, or anybody who was there... because these were the ones that are supposed to go "boom" in the air and send sparks and stuff.
ANYWAY, fun's not over yet. Gonna go to a fireworks show in about an hour, maybe sooner, then shoot off the last of our fireworks, which isn't much... 300shot missile battery and 12 LARGE rockets. I'm gonna have to find that pipe to set them in...
Also, the friend who took me to his relatives, he's got a pretty nice two-story house, and easy access to the top of the roof, so we might sit on top of his roof and watch other shows afterward, but I'm TIRED! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sam
Jettian God
Jettian God
Sam

Number of posts : 2405
Humor : Lettuce be friends.
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: 2-3 day break HOLY CRAP OMG NOO >_>   2-3 day break HOLY CRAP OMG NOO >_> Icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 10:15 pm

Wootwoot. Fireworks<3
Back to top Go down
http://cmamaril.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2-3 day break HOLY CRAP OMG NOO >_>   2-3 day break HOLY CRAP OMG NOO >_> Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2-3 day break HOLY CRAP OMG NOO >_>
Page 1 of 1