JET - Jets into freedom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
JET - Jets into freedom

Welcome to the official Endless Online JET guild forums, our Jetstream!

HomeHome  EO JETEO JET  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Since I didn't get a chance...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Since I didn't get a chance... Empty
PostSubject: Since I didn't get a chance...   Since I didn't get a chance... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:23 pm

Dear JET,

Since I didn't get a chance to say goodbye I'll leave it here. To Shrinky, Niri, Pingi, and anyone else who might not be against me, thank you. I hope it stays that way. To those of you who don't know what happened, I'm sorry. I doubt you'll ever hear the whole, true story. No, I'm not calling any of you liars, it's just that nobody knows it correctly. Eggie, I'd like to apologize to you for the final "fight" on GC. I tried offering Emily to take it to PMs, but you saw how well that worked. Emily, I want you to know that I wasn't ignoring you that day, whether you believe it or not.
David. It was nice being friends with you while it lasted. You obviously don't feel the same. I'm glad to know how you really felt now. I hope that not everyone means nothing to you. This will be the last time I tell you this: Treat Jenna well. Don't hurt her more than you already have. Though, it seems that you're one of those people who likes to hurt people. Ohwell.
Hunt... I'm sorry to you too. If you read this I hope you won't be mad. I don't know how you feel about me now. You just keep saying I'm stubborn. But I guess you were involved in this? That's what I heard. And you seemed to have a sort of attitude. Let me know...
I'll be around if any of you need me, thought I don't see why you would. Just don't bother if you're going to be disrespectful. I don't need it. And it's immature.
I'll miss some of you, others not so much. I just wish it'd been different.

So now I say goodbye,
-Squishy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since I didn't get a chance...   Since I didn't get a chance... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:44 pm

I'll miss you, Squishy. :/
I'll talk to you soon, ok?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Since I didn't get a chance...   Since I didn't get a chance... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:51 pm

Thanks, Jen. That means a lot.♥️
Back to top Go down
Sam
Jettian God
Jettian God
Sam

Number of posts : 2405
Humor : Lettuce be friends.
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Since I didn't get a chance...   Since I didn't get a chance... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:30 am

]: That's okay Squishy. I'll miss you, I'll see you around, okay?
Back to top Go down
http://cmamaril.tumblr.com
Kiera
Jettian God
Jettian God
Kiera

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Since I didn't get a chance...   Since I didn't get a chance... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:26 am

Squishy, ill miss you alot. Talk sonn deffz. I Love chuu
Back to top Go down
Xan
Jettian God
Jettian God
Xan

Number of posts : 1805
Humor : What path shall I walk...
Registration date : 2008-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Since I didn't get a chance...   Since I didn't get a chance... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 4:57 am

well i guess i dont no u that much but it was fun pwning barbs with you at that fortress place (not sure the name of it) Smile Bird fortress was it? x)
Back to top Go down
Kiera
Jettian God
Jettian God
Kiera

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Since I didn't get a chance...   Since I didn't get a chance... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 5:19 am

Squisheh pm me when you get online<3
Back to top Go down
Huntofdeath
Padawan
Padawan
Huntofdeath

Number of posts : 41
Humor : Look at the picture and you'll see I have no need for this part :P
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Since I didn't get a chance...   Since I didn't get a chance... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:08 pm

I was never mad at ya and never will be o.O I was just trying to make you see how silly you were being.
Edit: I'm confused...involved in what exactly?
Back to top Go down
Sam
Jettian God
Jettian God
Sam

Number of posts : 2405
Humor : Lettuce be friends.
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: Since I didn't get a chance...   Since I didn't get a chance... Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:43 am

Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://cmamaril.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since I didn't get a chance...   Since I didn't get a chance... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since I didn't get a chance...
Page 1 of 1